The BMW is a luxurious car to say the least. It may seem like every inch has been meticulously designed, yet there are 5 things that you might not have known about the BMW that make it even better.
1) Technology-wise, this car is up to date and fully equipped for any situation you might come across on the road. For example, it can sense traffic congestion, warn of impending collisions, and tell you if your parking spot is available before your GPS even manages to find it for you. It also features a 360-degree camera system for rear angle parking.
2) The sophistication and elegance of the car’s interior is in no way compromised by the technology and cushiness of the BMW. For example, if you have a navigation system installed on your car, where do you put your maps? In a holder on the windshield, in a door pocket, maybe on the seat between you and passenger? You’re wrong my friend. You place this book like object in front of your seat on a retractable arm for easy viewing and maximum convenience. You will never have to use that other stuff again.
3) The keyless entry system is yet another example of how great this car is. Instead of fumbling for your keys every time you walk up to your car, all you have to do is push a button. The doors unlock and the keyless start starts the engine for you.
4) One of the most basic luxuries known to man is the seat heating system. Instead of the old and inefficient way of heating up your seats, BMW has incorporated active heat pads into their seats. These heat pads blow warm air through channels in the seat material so that your butt stays nice and toasty during those cold winter months.
5) The car even comes with a pre-installed water tank that is located in the trunk for extra convenience. So not only do you not need to go to a gas station to fill up the water tank, but you don’t even have to walk inside the gas station during freezing cold weather. You can just fill it up right at your car and get on your way.
There you have it. The BMW is a car that will always impress you and make you wonder why you ever bothered with cars like the Nissan Murano, Audi Q7 and others. If you’re looking for a luxurious ride for long trips, this is probably one of the best cars out there to take.